Saturday, December 20, 2008

Something I hate

You wanna know something I really hate?

I hate that it’s almost standard procedure for Mr. L to fall asleep on top of the bed, without having removed the bed cover. He thinks, I guess, that he’s just gonna lay down and watch some TV but it never fails. He falls asleep. So when it’s time for me to go to bed, I have to semi-wake him up (and he always has some bewildered look in his eye) in hope of being able to roll him over to the side (once to the left, and once to the right) so I can remove the damn cover… and get in bed myself. Ever tried moving 95-100kg (210-220 lbs) of dead weight? You get the pic, right?! ;)

I mean, how hard is it to actually remove a bed cover? You would think that with time, one would learn … considering the statistics clearly show that he is going to fall asleep. :)

Anyone care to explain to me, how this actually works?

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Ha,ha,ha Magnus hälsar och säger att du ska sluta använda överkast! TYPISKT karlar....
Kram Jennie

Anonymous said...

Lol!!
That is too funny dude Lowell move ur ass! man see i dont have that issue Lina sry dude cant help ya!
Miss ya /Love Ya guys xoxo!