Friday, September 19, 2008

My Birthday

This is a beautiful flower I received.


It's my b-day today... (not sure whether I should laugh or cry :)). Mr. L made me a big American breakfast this morning with pancakes, ham, eggs etc. It was very good. :) Once ready, we took off for the country and my parents house to enjoy some cake. My grandparents and my cousin Karro & her daughter Ellen came to celebrate too. Karro's mom showed up a little later as well...

I'd like to say THANKS to all the congratulatory text messages (SMS), all the calls and e-mails I've received today. It means a lot - mucho gracias.. (to be a litte international :)).



One of the cakes - yum! ....Busy cutting the cake. :)


My grandparents and ... Karro & Ellen.

ps. Check out my cousin Caroline's blog - she's so cute thinking of her OLDer cousin. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grattis=)

Anonymous said...

Oh jag förstår inte hur jag kunde missa din födelsedag Lina, men jag får väl säga att det är för att jag har haft fullt upp, hihi. Aja, bättre sent än aldrig, GRATTIS I EFTERSKOTT MY LOVELY COUSIN! /Jacueline

MG said...

Happy belated Birthday!
I want cake in the countryside too, dammit...
Miriam