Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I've ordered a new BFF

Yeah, it was time... to order a new laptop. My current has been a very good friend of mine, but she has been working 24/7 since I got her pretty much so I should be happy she lasted as long as she did. I can't wait to get my new one though - my little Black Beauty...we're gonna be BFF. :) I'm trying a new brand this time around, a Packard Bell with a 320 GB hard drive. Should have enough storage for all my pics.. hihi... Here she is...Everybody - say hi to her. :)

ps. Met up with my cousin Karro today, we went to the mall & enjoyed a nice lunch together. We definitely don't see each other often enough. I don't know why 'cause we live really close to each other. I guess every-day-life gets in-between. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hej! Det är verligen jättekul att alla har börjat blogga och att du hittade mig till slut. Du måste hälsa Karro från mig nästa gång du träffar henne. Hoppas plugget går bra! Kram Madde