Saturday, September 20, 2008

In Loving Memory

365 days have passed, since the worst day of my life. It was September the 20th 2007 (the day after my 30th birthday) that I lost my baby, my son, my best friend, my guardian - my beloved Carlos. THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE! And not a day has passed without thinking about him or actually talking about him. Mr. L and I talk about Carlos everyday like he was still very much with us... well, actually he is... and he always will be.

If a dog (or any animal for that matter) can be a human being’s soul mate, Carlos was mine. If you didn’t know him, no words can describe him well enough... He had a halo over his head... he was an angel with his big heart and loving manners.

When I think of Carlos now-a-days, it usually puts a big smile on my face as I remember him with great affection, I remember his wonderful personality, and of course I remember and cheerish all the good memories we have together... but there are still days when I just want to scream, pull my hair and just cry my eyes out when thinking about not having him with me anymore. It’s unbelievable that he is no longer with us... :(

If you ever met my wonderful baby, please take a moment to remember this amazing dog today, it truly would mean a great deal to me. There will never ever be anyone like him again.

I will miss you every single day for the rest of my life – I love you with all my heart, Carlos...you will always be my Big Boy!

I love music and I thought these songs say it all...


LeAnn Rimes - "Amazing Grace"



Eric Clapton - "Tears in Heaven"


P. Diddy & Faith Evans - "I'll be missing you"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tänkte aldrig på det igår att det faktiskt var ett år sen... Tungt, men som du skriver, i ljust minne bevarad. Apropå hemmapyssel, det är ju det som är avkoppling! Kram!