I was tagged by Stina, Buddha & Solweig. It was actually a 100-thing-list from the beginning but I changed it to 50-things. :) Here goes -
1. Three names I answer to/Tre namn jag lyssnar till: I only answer to Lina (not meant in a snotty way, I’ve just never had any nicknames… that I know of;)).
2. Something I like about myself/Någonting jag tycker om med mig själv: If I set my mind on something, the word ”failure” does not exist.
3. Something I do not like about myself/Någonting jag inte tycker om med mig själv: I can be impatient with people who do not have the same speed as I do. ;) I’m a chop, chop person if you know what I mean, so when I come across people who aren’t - it can be tough for me. :)
4. I am scared of this/Detta är jag rädd för: That someone I love will die.
5. Three things I want every day/Tre saker jag vill ha varje dag: Food, Shower, and access to the Internet and to a TV.
6. Three things I absolutely cannot do/Tre saker jag absolut inte kan göra: Pet a mouse (or even look at one), Eat something that’s still alive, Intentionally hurt someone.
7. I enjoy doing this/Detta tycker jag om att göra: Spending time with my babies (i.e. dogs), reading and TRAVELLING.
8. This is what I would like to do right now/Detta vill jag göra just nu: Kick back on the coach.
9. The best feeling/Bästa känslan: Feeling happy and fulfilled.
10. The worst feeling/Värsta känslan: Heartache/mourning
11. Traits I like my partner to have/Egenskaper jag gärna vill att min partner har: Having a sense of humor, being honest, being sincere, having a positive attitude to life in general.
12. These are the things I would like to do before I die/Följande saker vill jag göra innan jag dör: The list is long. But a goal I will begin working on soon, is to learn yet another language fluently.
13. My dearest possession/Min käraste ägodel: My Dogs
14. Something I would like as a gift/Något jag vill ha i present: Currently I would like a macro lens to my Nikon camera.
15. This is what I am wearing right now/Detta har jag på mig just nu: T-shirt and some sweatpants.
16. Favorite clothes/Favoritkläder: When at home – a T-shirt and sweatpants ;)
17. Favorite animal/Favoritdjur: DOGS
18. The following music genres I enjoy the most/Följande musikstilar tilltalar mig mest: R&B, Soul but also some HipHop
19. Favorite song right now/Favoritlåt just nu: I cannot pick one song only – I love Jordin Sparks, Leona Lewis, Chris Brown, Katey Perry, Alicia Keys, Beyonce you name it… But a song that I believe I always will love no matter how many times I have heard it, is “Apologize” with Timbaland and One Republic
20. Zodiac sign/Stjärntecken: Virgo
21. A book that I love/En bok jag älskar: I love to read so I could make a long list of great books - but an excellent example is “Black, White and Jewish” by Rebecca Walker (the daughter of Alice Walker – the author of “the Color Purple”).
22. A movie that I love/En film jag älskar: I love to read and watch movies which means it’s impossible to pick one only - but who doesn't enjoy "Dirty Dancing" ;) Oh, I also love the Bridget Jones movies.
23. TV shows that I enjoy/Tv-program jag gillar: All the various design shows, Grey’s Anatomy, Lipstick Jungle, Criminal Minds, Scrubs, SATC, Numbers, Without a Trace, and many more. I always watch the news on CNN and BBC and Al Jazeera as well (the first thing that comes on every morning).
24. Favorite smell/Favoritdoft: Channel No. 5
25. This I prefer to eat/Detta äter jag gärna: Thai, Chinese, Indian, Italian, or a big Steak… ;).
26. I prefer to drink/Dricker helst: Coke
27. This is where I would like to go on vacation/Hit vill jag gärna åka på semester: A deserted Island would be wonderful, but right now I REALLY want to go to the States. It’s been a year which is too long. The New Yorkers are starting to ask for us (Mr. L's family).
28. The color of my eyes/Färg på mina ögon: Blue
29. My height/Min längd: 163 cm/ 5,4
30. People I admire/Personer jag beundrar: Dedicated people who work hard in order to reach their goals. To mention a few of the people I greatly admire, we have Nelson Mandela, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Oprah Winfrey.
31. This turns me on/Det här tänder mig: Men who are exceptionally talented at something (a profession for example) and show true professionalism at all times.
32. This turns me off/Det här gör mig avtänd: A poor and/or arrogant attitude
33. Favorite quote/Favoritcitat: For the time being it’s “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today” by Malcolm X.
34. Unique talent or trait/Udda förmåga/egenskap: Not sure if it’s actually unique, but I have an ability to focus on something so hard, that I cannot hear or see anything else around me. This comes in handy when studying. ;) Sucks for people who want my attention at that time. :)
35. If I were an animal, I would be/Om jag vore ett djur skulle jag vara: I have no idea.
36. What do you listen to right now/Vad lyssnar du på just nu? Obama speaking on BBC.
37. What have you done - what are you going to do today/Vad har du gjort - ska du göra idag? I have walked James (Mr. L walked Alih), I have a bunch of errands to take care of during the day, and a night Jay and I are going to WP training.
38. What type of music do you dislike the most/Vilken musikstil tycker du mest illa om? Techno & Opera
39. What TV channels do you have/Vad har du för TV-kanaler? All the good ones. ;)
40. Have you ever driven a moped/Har du åkt moped någon gång? Yes
41. Have you ever made a brank call/Har du busringt någon gång? Yes
42. Have you ever received a parking ticket/Har du fått felparkeringsböter? Yes (the copper a.k.a. Mr. L cannot always save me;)).
43. Are you a good cook/Är du bra på matlagning? NO
44. Are you able to get gas (fill up the car) by yourself/Klarar du att tanka själv? YES
45. What was the last thing you purchased/Vad var det senaste du handlade? Groceries
46. Is it possible to be friends with an ex/Kan man vara vän med sitt ex? Yes, I speak from experience.
47. Did you have a lot of hair as a baby/Hade du mycket hår som liten bebis: Nope, I was completely bald until I was about a year old. :)
48. How does your message on your cell phone (or home phone) sound like/ Vad har du för meddelande på din telefon/mobilsvar? The usual I guess – except for that it’s in both English and Swedish.
49. Where did you find this list/Var hittade du den här listan? On Stina, Buddha and Solweig’s blog.
50. Three people you would like to answer these questions/Tre personer jag vill ska fylla i denna enkät: I want everybody to answer these questions… ;) Don’t stand me up. :)