Tuesday, December 30, 2008

School Crap

My folks, Mr. L and James left the country Sunday night, since then Alih and I have been by ourselves. I stayed due to having so much school work, thus needing some alone time in order to focus on what's important. I cannot even begin to explain how tired I am of this… I have SOOOO much crap left to do (except for this paper I have 2 more research papers to do...) and there’s only a few weeks left of the semester. Oh My

Right now I’m working on the Brand Management home exam. I am to make a marketing plan for the launch of Ryan Air’s luxury service between Sweden and the States. This would normally be interesting, but due to being so sick and tired of school ----- it F%/#*/F% sucks!!!!

I did get a break from it last night though, when team Hazelhill along with Gonzo The Rottie came over for a visit - they brought along some food too. Me like! ;) Alih and Gonzo had a good time together, they are both at that age where playing is mostly viewed as childish, but childish they were ... especially my son. He bounced around acting as if he was back to being 1 or 2 years old again. However, he mostly looked like a very cute, but somewhat overweight bear. lol.

Sometime after 9 P.M. last night, I decided I was deserving of a movie, having studied all day long. Said and done, I got in the car and came back with a movie called Mad Money (with Queen Latifah, Katie Holmes and Diane Keaton). It was entertaining which is all I’m asking for. I need entertainment when I spend the rest of the damn time analyzing and analyzing and analyzing every darn marketing move previous companies have made and what decisions I need to make in my marketing plan for Ryan Air. Sounds like fun eh? ..mmm, very.

Anyhow, moving along.

This morning, while Alih and I were out walking in the forest, my beloved James was at the vet. His eyes became really red over the Xmas Holiday and at times there was also a not-so-nice discharge. I don’t like sending any of my boys off to the vet without me being with them, but I felt I had no choice today and considering it was nothing major... I decided to have some faith in Mr. L. ;) The baby got a shot and some eye drops, and hopefully he’ll be as good as new in no time. :)

Now, back to Ryan Air's marketing plan.

Ciao Bella!

3 comments:

Mirrekex said...

Önskar er ett riktigt GOTT NYTT ÅR!

Kram kram

Unknown said...

thanks for visiting my beach blog. your pups are gorgeous!

Gabbi said...

Gott nytt år!
Önskar Gabbi, Tony & Vilma