Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My passport

My Swedish passport was stolen in Brussels, Belgium in the summer of 2007 when on vacation there. Today, they called from the Swedish Embassy in Brussels letting me know they had received my passport. Better now than never..;) On a more serious note, it does feels good it came back so no one was flying around the world using it.. if at all possible, considering I reported it stolen both with the police in Belgium as well as with the police in Sweden right after it happened. Little did the bastards (=thieves) know though I have an American passport too... hahahahahaha...

1 comment:

Qaroline said...

haha du är allt bra snikig du :) snacka om att tjuvarna fick vad dem teg. Idag ska jag börja packa!! Jag hoppas du räknat med att jag svänger förbi någon dag när jag är hemma och säger hej till dig, Lowell och hundarna (äntligen!)? Varma kramar