Saturday, December 06, 2008

Back in the City

Came back to the city mid-day yesterday. I dropped the dogs off with Mr. L and hit some stores right away …

When I left the country it was snowing and here it was raining… sooooo boring! Oh by the way, I saw 2 moses while driving home, they were standing right next to the road (a mommy and her baby). I stopped as fast as I could, through myself in the backseat to find the camera… found it and reversed… but the damn moses where already gone. Crap! It would have been a nice pic.

This Saturday morning was spent at WP training. There was only 3 of us there with one dog in heat. Needless to say, James was all over the place. He fell in love. Did not want to pull at all, he just wanted to whine and probably do all kinds of nasty things to Zelma. Hihi..

I will need to continue writing on a paper that’s due Sunday by midnight. Considering most of Sunday will be spent in Stockholm or in the car, I will try my very best to finish everything today… But knowing myself, I’m sure I will be stuck in front of the computer tomorrow night as well. :(

The plan for tomorrow is to leave at 6:30 A.M. Gabbi and Vilma will ride with us… so I should get some company in the car for once… ‘cause Hot Shot (a.k.a. Mr. L) usually falls asleep after a few minutes. :)

Wish us Good Luck for tomorrow!!!!



Above: Celebrated the 2nd of Advent this morning already, since we'll be gone tomorrow.



Above: My folks' house in the country, now with some snow outside.



Above: Mr. Wild Man James in his WP harness. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lycka till i morgon!! Ewa hälsar oxå lycka till!!! kramar Jenny, Hild o Dundra