Monday, November 24, 2008

Effective

I've gotten lots done today, I am proud of myself . :) Started the day by heading out to the forest with Jay, and after a nice off leash walk it was time for training. I hooked him up to the WP harness and we went for another long walk while he was pulling the chain. The whole time the snow was coming down like crazy... Came home and attacked the vacuum and the mop. Just as I was done cleaning, Mr. L came home with lunch. After getting some yummy food in the tummy, it was time to shower and head out, we had LOTS of errands to take care of so we were out all afternoon and did not get back home until early evening. This means that no school work has been done today (damn it!) but tomorrow I will have to attack the damn books...:(

We got the "Obama T-shirts" today, and James has already tried his. It fitted him perfect. :)


1 comment:

Qaroline said...

Vilken pudding!! Alltid kul att se lite amerikanska influencer på en stilig kille. Tusen tack åter igen för alla saker du fixade! Jag och min rumskamrat har mått prima nerbäddade i svenska tidningar o favorit godis! Varma kramar, Q