Thursday, October 02, 2008

How did my agenda look like today?

- As always - walked the dogs!! Sometimes it feels like that's all I do.

- Vacuumed & did some "picking up".. How damn boring is that!!! I so would prefer to pay a cleaning service (that's the American in me). Seriously! But I'm a freakn' student and this is Sweden....so all I can do is continue to DREAM! Back to LaLa Land. :)

- Studied (should I scream now or later????)

- Mom made lunch for us :)

- Studied (Ok, I'm screaming right now!!)

- Met with Anna & Aston at the local Dog Club. Wow, Jay thought it was exciting with so many dogs... Lots of Rotties, he might have thought there were "Alihs" everywhere. :) He was really well behaved though and very good when it came to not whining ... VERY HAPPY ABOUT THAT! Did pretty good during training too, a little bit unfocused but that's ok. It was his first time there and lots of excitement everywhere around him. We practiced recall, down-stay (for 2 min), and heel mostly. Until next Thursday, we will continue the heel training but we'll also start working on stand/stay during walk.

- Ate an omelet Mr. L made .. Yum!

- Studied... aaaaaand.... Now, I'm blogging. But it's definitely time for some TV.

Tomorrow is that nasty exam - between 3pm and 8pm. Can barley wait, so exciting... NOT! :)

Anyhow, that's it for the sarcastic me. Hopefully I will wake up like my normal self tomorrow, like the little Angel I usually am. Would Mr. L read this he would laugh his pants off, considering I'm a blond, blue-eyed devil as far as he's concerned. :)

No comments: