Sunday, September 28, 2008

Clean Babies

My furry babies are clean, they finally got a bath. Ahhh, they smell lovely! :) Jay and I have done more obedience training today as well... And I've been studying. How much fun do you think that is? Not very.

Oh must not forget - Happy Birthday to my good friend Miss Hazel Girl today... she's getting older and older, I tell ya... hihi.. She's 26!!! Anyhow, it's almost time to head home to the city... Time to pack up!


Above: Jay and I training the heel command.


Above: While Jay and I are training, this is usually Alih's position. hihi.. He loves to sleep as much as possible... the old Tiger. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ja, usch, gammal börjar man bli, funderar på att investera i en rullator, man vet ju aldrig när man behöver en! Kan bli snart! :)