Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Just another rainy day...

It's been somewhat of a worthless day today, however, it got better in the evening. I'm preparing for an exam on Friday and I'm just very tired of all the studying. It feels like everytime I try to focus on studying, I get interrupted... either the phone rings, or the dogs are acting up or Mr. L is calling for my attention :) or it's something. I wish I could just take off and live in a cave or something for a while.. I would bring Alih along though, he's great company. He never says a word as long as he gets fed and walked, yet a great big Teddy Bear to keep me warm. :) My Old Fabulous Tiger!!!!

We had WP training tonight... in the rain. Do I have to say, not a whole lot of people showed up, but some braved it. Jay needs to go out whether it rains or not, so why not put some rain gear on and head for training... that way I know I will have a content dog who hopefully will leave me alone for a while so I can get some studying done. :)

Now, to some very exciting news.. I ordered a WP harness for Jay tonight...hihi.. I ordered it from the US since it's cheaper there (with the dollar still being weak). See below pic, it's something very similar to this Jay will get. It will be his name on the side of the harness (instead of it saying Powered By CAT) and the text will be in yellow instead of white. Normally I go for the more mellow and subdued colors but this time I thought - what the heck!!!... Yellow & Black represents speed & power (thinking of a motorcycle for example) and that suits Jay just perfect. :) It will be very exciting to see how it will look on my Blue Little Baby.


I just finished watching the finale of So You Think You Can Dance (we're a bit behind in time when it comes to American TV shows). Twitch and Joshua were my favourites, and I'm so happy it was the 2 of them who lasted til the end...with Joshua being the winner!!! Anyhow, it's about midnight and I will have to get back to studying for another hour at least... Nighty Night!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gul och svart är ju även, icke att förglömma, Grythyttan IF:s färger!

Gabbi said...

Han kommer bli kanon i de färgerna!
Vill även upplysa om att gult och svart var PSKs färger på den tiden det fanns ett lag... (ja, perspergs fotbollsklubb...)