Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Yet Another Relaxing Day

So what’s been on the agenda today? Not a whole lot. Started the day by taking both dogs for a walk, came back home and dropped Alih off, continued on for a long walk with James. After that it was time to study. Boring, boring but a must.

Did some obedience training with James in the afternoon. My Gosh, since the training has been resting since Mid-May so much has been lost. Hmmmm, we have a long way back. :(

Tonight, I had dinner with my friend A – we both "pigged" out on salads. Yes, I know - I'm pretending to be a healthy eater. Hihihi…

I just came back in from having been out with the dogs again. They are passed out on the lawn right now … check them out (took the pic through a closed window). Do you think they think they are cool or what??? Guarding the yard, trying to chase off every dog that passes out on the road. Damn freaks, that's what they are. :)



No comments: