Thursday, July 03, 2008

For the Love of ...Tire

Started the day with play-time in the backyard. Alih has always loved playing with tires and has actively been training James to enjoy it too. I think he can give himself a pat on the back by now, saying: “mission completed”. :)




After this, the dogs were really hot as the heat is back, so we jumped in the car and went to a lake. They managed to destroy both dummies today, damn crapper ...I just bought the second one. But oh well, I’m sure there will be lots of shopping opportunities at the World Dog Show. :)

A Beach Boy

A Wild Child

My parents are coming home tonight, and I am heading home to the city... all by my little self. The dogs will stay in the country as we are heading to Stockholm on Saturday. It will suck leaving without a dog, but I have lots of studying to do tomorrow and we are are leaving early, early on Saturday...so I should survive. :)

Ya' all have a fabulous day today -

Ciao!

No comments: