Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Bike Training

I thought today was a perfect day to start practicing having James run next to a bike. I jumped on my mom's bike and had James run next to me as I was riding on the backyard. It was no problem, which didn't come as a surprise, considering how used he is with all the bikes in the city. Since it went great, I went and got a leash and had him run next to the bike leashed. It went great too. That is so cool, once he's a year old and I've had his hips and elbows X-rayed there will be lots of biking going on. Believe you me!

We already have a springer from our "labrador time" that I will have my dad hook up to the bike, and Jay and I should be set to go. I bought a springer in the US too for Alih and Carlos but it was only used a few times. Alih never wanted to run next to the bike as he was scared being that close to it, and Carlos just did not have the energy. hihihi... My Big Baby Boy. My Carlosis was like Ferdinand. He'd prefer to smell the flowers instead of running around acting all silly. :)

No comments: