Friday, June 20, 2008

Training at the Dog Club

Between the rain, we made a trip to the local Dog Club today (as a teenager I used to spend a lot of time there with our labradors). It's not far at all from my parents house. As soon as we got there, we took both dogs for a walk. It might have been a little bit too far for Alih because he was really tired when we got back to the club. But when Jay was practicing hurdles and agility, Alih was enjoying the view from the side. (I played around with the color on the pics again).


"I can jump, I can jump...."

"...look how good I am."

"And I am not afraid of the ladder... no problems."

Alih: "should I jump?" ...

For God's Sake - noooo!!! Would have to call the Fire Department to get him out of there. :)

Alih teaching James how to attack the tire instead of jumping through it...James is a bright and eager student. :)

"This is apparently what I am suppose to do."

"me, afraid of heights?... heck no!"

Show training, but more busy looking at a bird than focusing.

The fabulous old man - Stinky Binky. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that Alih ? He looks so ...mature...:-)

Miriam