Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Summer Courses

As I already mentioned I am taking a couple of online courses this summer, which unfortunately started immediately after the spring semester ended. No summer break over here, but oh well. I am taking a course in Strategic Human Resources Management and a course called Business at the EU market. I think the teachers in the HRM course are a little bit too enthusiastic though, ‘cause boy do they have us work like crazy. We have already produced 3 (shorter) papers and the course has not even gone on for 2 weeks yet. Mr. L is taking this course too, and he has not studied at the University in several years, hence him being a bit shocked I think, at the pace they are keeping. All day today, we have been working on the next paper which is due on Sunday, and I am halfway there.

From one thing to another, Sweden so suck! Yes, of course I am talking about the soccer match against Russia last night. I seriously cannot say I am surprised over their loss. It is very typical of Sweden to fold under pressure, it does not matter what sport we’re talking about. Anyhow, right now Germany is playing Portugal… and the scores are 2-0 to Germany so far. That’s a shocker - but you go Germany!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excuse me!! Shocker?! We killed those suckers. Unfortunately i only listened to the game while at work. But even that was crazy.

Miriam