Monday, June 16, 2008

Missing the Baby Blue

Right now I'm missing little James like crazy. I have not seen him since Friday night. :( However, I have been told he's had a great time with my folks... he’s been to a “veteran car show”, he’s been going on long walks, he's dug a couple of holes in the lawn, and last night he slept the entire night in my parents bed. My dad and Jay all up on each other (my mom told me). :) I will see the little wild one this afternoon though, so I should survive until then.

Alih and I came in from our morning walk a short while ago, and boy was he in a “sniff mood”. He has not missed a smell...When I let him go in the park last night, he ran around like as if he was two years old again. He looks so damn funny, this big, heavy, old man bouncing around looking like some... mmm, I don’t know what. Oops, just heard some thunder...Every now and then it’s actually nice with some rain and thunder (no rain yet though). But if we get crappy weather, it means I will rent some movies & chill with my "blue one" and my "old one" this afternoon/evening. Ahhhh, nice! :)

No comments: