Friday, May 09, 2008

Shout Out

Today, I’d like to give a special shout out to my great friend Super P. who lives in L.A. Why? Because she’s fabulous and I miss her. =) Super P. has 2 very cool doggies by the name of Cosmo & Eddie.

Alih, Carlos and Cosmo more or less grew up together. And before Carlos came in to our lives, it was Cosmo who acted as Alih’s back-up when he got himself in trouble in the dog parks. =) Super P. and I would take our boys on some wonderful hikes in the Santa Monica Mountains and in the Malibu Mountains on the weekends... Or if not hiking, we would meet up at the beach in the early mornings (at 6 A.M.) to let the dogs enjoy themselves. They'd run in and out of the Pacific Ocean, totally loving it.

Eddie and James have never met since both of them came in to our respective lives after Mr. L. and I moved from L.A. However, I believe they would become instant friends as both are wild and crazy. Too bad we don’t live near each other anymore, Paty. ...but maybe one day they will get to meet anyway. Who knows!!! Jay is in the process of getting a passport so maybe he wants to make a trip to the States and LA one day. =)

ps. I'm waiting on that blog... hihi

To Super P. and everybody else - I WISH ALL OF YOU A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!

/l.e.w.


From the left: Eddie, Super P. & Cosmo.


Cosmo & Eddie. (Cosmo has some scares as he was struck by a car at a young age).

No comments: