Saturday, May 10, 2008

Great Friends

I guess this is sort of a special weekend because today I’d like to take the time to say “Was Up” to our old neighbours, who also are some very dear and genuine friends of ours. Of course I am talking about Ivonne (& the whole dog crew) and Joni (& her 2 girls).

Ivonne used to help us with Alih & Carlos, she was my boyz day-care mommy. Also, big thank you for letting me stay with you on all my trips to L.A. last year.

Both Ivonne and Joni helped us so tremendously much when we moved from LA, thank you so much!

Joni has helped us with lots after we moved too, taking care of our mail and helping us with all kinds of stuff... I really don’t know what we would have done without you, Joni. I cannot thank you enough for being such an amazing friend!

And, a very big thank you to Susanne, Brian & family for taking such good care of me last summer/fall/winter... I more or less moved in with you guys since I had to make all those trips to LA, and I am deeply grateful for your hospitality.

To all of you guys – THANK YOU! You are the best friends one could ever ask for.

With Love – always!
l.e.w.

Below are some pics of my "fish-boy" from this morning. The life vest came on today as he keeps swimming far out in the lake.










No comments: