Thursday, October 09, 2008

A summary

As I mentioned before, this week is, and will continue to be horrible.. including the weekend since I have so much school work to do. I will get a break during Saturday though, considering we have a Dog Show to attend. I'm really excited about it, it's been a while since Jay was shown. Please cross your fingers for the Baby Blue. :) Oh and not this weekend but the following, Gabbi and I are going to attend a handler class.. should be fun!

The results for the exam I took last Friday came out today, and I did really well. I cannot believe it considering I thought I totally failed it. I don't want to honk my own horns, but I've done great in school ...I'm a VG-student (honor student) but OMG I'm so tired of it now. So to be honest, I can't describe how shocked and happy I am for passing this test with flying colors when all "the school energy" has been drained out of me.

Right now we are working on a research paper (Ulrika & I), we did an interview with the CEO of a company last Tuesday. The paper is due this Tuesday coming up ... and another paper/analysis is due on Sunday in the other class I am taking.. so as you can hear, my weekend is screwed except for when I get a break to go to the Dog Show. I so long for Tuesday to come along, I will jump high when both these papers have been sent in.

We had WP training last night. It was fun as usual. Did "chain training" and "cart training". I had bought a new tug-of-war toy for James which he hadn't seen before and he went totally crazy for it. When pulling a little heavier, his technique was no longer any good because he was so focused on trying to get to his toy. He even started bouncing in order to get the cart rollin' ... Next time I will go back to using treats during the pull, and not until he has finished the pull will he get his beloved toy.

We were supposed to meet Anna & Aston tonight for obedience training but it was cancelled. Anna had forgotten she was going home to visit her family for the weekend and had to leave straight after work today. But we'll see each other next week ...

Anyhow, that's about it. Back to school work. :(

No comments: