Friday, August 29, 2008

Unless..

..you are blind & deaf and have lived in a cave for the last few years, I doubt anyone has missed that there is an election in the US this year...

It is quite an amazing time in the US history and there’s a big chance this election really will make history. Had I gotten my way, we would be making history by getting the first female president, but since that is not going to happen (this election at least) I truly, truly hope that by next year a black man will be the commander-in chief of the most fabulous country in the world. It’s about damn time, if you ask me. It’s time for a change in what many feel is a white man’s world... who better than Obama can represent the United States of America, being the diversified country that it is.

Anyhow, I have been working on the translation work... my head is spinning. Trust me, it's not easy trying to translate electrical terminology from English to Swedish, especially when you don't know what it means in any freakn' language. :) Gotta go, I have an important meeting to attend in front of the TV... I can hear Al Bundy calling my name. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ingvar var hemma, å han prackade på mig en massa saker!!! :)