Saturday, July 12, 2008

LA Shopping & Dog Trainers

I miss LA and all the shopping like CRAZY today. :(
And it does not help watching a bunch of TV shows, which all seem to be from LA....Reminders, reminders, reminders.... :(

In a little while I am about to watch a show called Show Dog Moms and Dads. It’s about five devoted (and some a bit crazy) dog families in the US. One I believe is a Dog Trainer, and I really liked her class structures. Her clients are people wanting to compete with their dogs in obedience trials. I wish I had known of her when my boys – Alih & Carlos – were young and I kept dragging them around to different classes...Quite a few of the classes we went to, I didn't like due to the trainers having philosophies that did not match my dog philosophy... or they were just plain old idiots who probably woke up one day and decided to start calling themselves Dog Trainers. Even though he’s not a dog trainer (i.e. he rehabilitates dogs and train humans) I truly am a follower of Cesar Millan. I cannot understand all these dumb asses who have something negative to say about him. To me their yapping sound like: "blablablabla, crap, crap, crap.... " In other words, it sounds like BULLSHIT to my ears! :)

No comments: