Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tracking Class Completed

James and I came back from our last session of his tracking class a while ago. And we got this nice diploma to prove we have completed the course. =)

Our instructor had laid 2 tracks for us upon arrival. The tracks were not straight but rather winding, and the terrain was much tougher too this last time. James really had to work to find the end, but he did it! Jay's problem is that he gets too eager, thus gets a bit sloppy and actually unfocused. But I got some great advice on how to keep working with him so he can learn to get more thorough.


Back home I did some obedience training with him in the garage, and he is really good. He's extremely alert. We have our last session of our obedience class on Tuesday. However, I think I am going to take one or two private lessons with our instructor during the summer too. Jay really got potential considering his eagerness to work, so a little extra help here and there could totally set us off in the right direction. My Baby Blue is so yummy I could eat him! =)

No comments: