Saturday, May 17, 2008

Poor Baby!

Yesterday I discovered that my precious baby Alih had injured a nail. His nail is broken, with the broken piece still attached, and the pulp is visible. Poor Baby!! He must have done this a few days ago ‘cause I have noticed James sniffing his paw, and he has growled at James when he’s been wanting to lick it. I mean, isn’t that a sign that something is wrong or what???!!!!! Precious Alih, still no one checks his paw. I will have to wait and see what happens over the weekend though, but if that piece is still attached by Monday, I will have to contact the vet. My poor old man, everything happens to him. What has he not gone through!

Watched the hockey game, Sweden – Canada last night. We lost to no surprise. Will play Finland for the bronze medal tonight. Very exciting - looking forward to that!


Look how small James has been - time flies!

No comments: