Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm sick!

I have a cold, and it sucks. But the one who hates it the most, is probably James. Since Mr. L is sick too James did not get any long walks today, we only took him to some different parks where he could run around on his own and chase the ball we threw for him. I did a little training with him tonight too, in the park, and he was so darn good. Fun, fun fun! Maybe the pretty baby is getting older and wiser, and sometimes a little break can make wonders too (I have not trained much with him this last week since I have been too busy with other things – other things being the thesis).

Well since he did not get adequate exercise today he’s upset for sure, and he has been getting himself in trouble all day long. I just hope he will let us sleep tonight. Having a dog with ADD is not fun when being sick, I can tell you that much. =) I have been working on the thesis all day pretty much, and a big part of the evening too. I took a break to watch the Cashmere Mafia though. Big smile – this show is very good. I know, I know, it’s no Sex & the City, but it’s good. Aaaah, this got me thinking of the Sex & the City movie, I cannot wait for it to come out! =)

Nighty night!

No comments: