Monday, April 27, 2009

Lots of Love


Words cannot describe how much I love my old baby. Baby Alih. The years have flown by. It was not long ago since he was a puppy. He has always been wonderful and one cannot ask for anyone better. ALIH & CARLOS, my BOYZ, my beloved DREAM TEAM! That time has passed but it will forever be the best time in my life. I still have baby Alih with me and I am enjoying every moment of it.

Ord kan inte beskriva hur mycket jag älskar min gamla bebis. Min goding. Åren har bara flugit förbi. Det var ju inte längesedan han var en liten valp. Han har alltid varit helt underbar och man kan inte få något bättre. ALIH & CARLOS, mina BOYZ, mitt älskade DREAM TEAM! Denna tid är förbi men den kommer alltid att förbli den bästa tiden i mitt liv. Jag har fortfarande godingen Alih hos mig och jag njuter av varje sekund.

Above: My babies' first winter in Sweden.
Ovan: Mina bebisars första vinter i Sverige.

Above: How handsome can one be??!!! My soulmate Carlos while on vacation in an extremly hot Norway.
Ovan: Hur snygg och stilig får man egentligen vara??!!! Min älskade soulmate Carlos på semester i Norge, under böljande värme.
Above: Carlos sleeping in his own bed. He had the same kind in LA, so when we moved to Sweden we had to make a trip to Ikea and buy another of the exact same model. ;) It's actually a bed for children and not for big hairy babies.
Ovan: Carlos sover i sin säng. Han hade samma typ av säng i LA så när vi flyttade till Sverige blev det en tur till Ikea för att införskaffa exakt samma modell. ;) Det är egentligen en barnsäng och inte en säng för håriga bebisar.
Unfortunatley, I do not have that many digital photos of Carlos thus the same ones keep resurfacing. But I have lots of "regular pics" of my gorgeous boy. :)

3 comments:

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Too cute that he slept in a kid's bed!

Amber and Nala said...

That is so funny about the bed! :) The top picture is very cool too!

Amber & Nala

krista said...

hahah.Melwin har en sån där säng,fast den är blå...