Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Stand Up

I have always loved Stand Up Comedy, and some of my favorite comedians are Katt Williams, Chris Rock and Dave Chapelle. I ALWAYS get a good laugh when watching them. As a young teenager in Sweden, my favorite "Stand Up Guys" were Lenny Norman and Jonas Gardell. :)

My #1 favorite right now is Katt Williams. I love this guy... I could pee my pants when I listen to this crazy dude, as a matter of fact, just looking at him makes me laugh. :)




Below: Dave Chappelle is someone I have loved for a long time, and this scene "a baby in the ghetto" is hilarious... Mr. L & I almost died laughing the first time we heard it...




Below: And who doesn't like Chris Rock... ahhh, soooo funny! He's talking about the Super Bowl incident with Janet Jackson & Justin Timberlake on this clip. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:-)

Två personliga favoriter.

Eddie 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwQGcsQjTJY&feature=related

Eddie 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNHX7zmMvis&feature=related

Tjingeling!

/Mikael