Saturday, September 06, 2008

Guess what we did yesterday?

We went to visit Marina at Kennel Needful Thing's and her 8 very beautiful puppies. We also got to say hi to James' gorgeous Daddy and the other beautiful dogs she has. I fell in love with one puppy, he was like Ferdinand. One look, and I was sold... OMG he was so damn cute! And you must know by now that I'm in love with James' dad, and he's the father of these puppies (yup, so the puppies were James' half-siblings). hihi...I want my little Ferdinad, I want him, I want him!!! :)

I have pics of the puppies but I don't have a cord for downloading them to the computer right now. We are in the country and I don't have my computer with me... well, I wonder why! The damn computer could burn up any minute so I will need to buy a new...

This morning we took the dogs to the lake. Yeah it is getting a bit cold but James does not mind.. he throws himself in the water and like always, prefers to stay in the water forever. :) On the way to the lake we stopped and laid 2 tracks, so on the way home the boys got to do some tracking. I had laid a long track for James this time, and he was very fast (as always) and even though he gets off track every now-and-then he gets to the end ... in a short amount of time too. :) After James, it was Alih's turn and he did a lot better compared to the last time, but he still wasn't as good as he can be... But come on, the boy is old and as an old man he prefers not to be told what to do, but rather do whatever he feels like. :)

Ooooooh, I have to show you pics of the puppies.. and of Mr. Ferdinand. You would melt just like me...promise!

No comments: