Saturday, September 13, 2008

Friday Night

It's Friday night and what am I doing? STUDYING! My Gosh I'm tired of school now. This past summer and all the studying it entailed sucked all "school energy" out of me. And honestly, it's not so much fun anymore. But I guess that's also a way of mentally preparing myself for (and getting excited about) returning to the working world again. Bring it on, 'cause I am ready! :)

Just gotta suck it up in order to complete this last semester, and I can do that. The classes I am taking are actually really interesting which is great (this last semester, all the classes are online by the way). I'm currently taking a class called "Change and Knowledge Management" which will continue throughout the semester, while the class "Customer Relationship Management" is only for the first 10 weeks. The last 10 weeks I'm taking another class called "Brand Management". Ulrika and I are taking all the classes together so I have a study partner even though it's online, and we are currently working on a group assignment (i.e. case analysis).

Tomorrow night, we have been invited to some friends for dinner which I'm looking forward to. It's a friend of Mr. L's (an Australian dude) and his wife. But tomorrow morning (actually it's already Saturday, so I guess it's this morning) will begin with weight pulling for my Sweet Jayness since the weekend training has been changed to Saturdays instead of Sundays. Fine by me.

Time to watch some TV... Nighty, night!

No comments: