Saturday, August 09, 2008

Preview of tomorrow's Dog Show

Today, I got a preview of the Dog Show that's coming up tomorrow in Askersund. The show is a 2-day event ... and since some of my favourite breeds were shown today I thought it would be fun to go today as well, especially since the show is in our "neighborhood". I watched the Rottweilers, Dobermans and Mastiffs. Great fun!

Too bad the weather sucks! The whole sports field where the show is held, was wet and nasty. My feet were soaked when I came home. :( I would be wearing my rain boots tomorrow if it wasn't for that I don't have any... And why is that, one can wonder? Well, because my beloved wild child (a.k.a. James) completely demolished one not long ago. Then again, he only destroyed one which means I have one boot left. Maybe I should go with one rain boot on one foot and a running shoe on the other foot. lol. That would look so cool.... hahaha.

Anyhow - wish us Good Luck for the show tomorrow. James is entering the ring as #9, so he's one of the starters. Please, please - let the weather be ok...

No comments: