Thursday, August 14, 2008

A blue baby for the weekend? Anyone?

We are supposed to go to the South of Sweden and Denmark tomorrow and I still don't know if I will be able to go...:( My dad is really sick and he keeps having to go back and forth to the ER which means my mom is busy caring for him. And dumping 2 dogs on her may not be the best idea right now. Especially a blue little wild devil by the name of James. I have already told Mr. L he should go and that I will stay home if it comes down to that. He stayed at home caring for the dogs when I was out flying around the world last year, so it's my turn now... I am still hoping though that in some miraculous way it will get solved so I can go. But we'll see...Let's cross our fingers!!

Anyone who wants a Blue Baby for the weekend? :)

No comments: