Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Big Girls Do Cry

I don’t write about my baby Carlos on the blog very often. But that’s because it’s still such a sensitive topic. It is quite amazing how you can survive losing someone that means so much to you. When it happens it is such a life altering experience that hurts so bad that you can’t help but wonder... Is this going to kill me?

No words can describe how much Carlos meant to me... He was my dog, my baby, my guardian, my best friend... he was my EVERYTHING! Carlos was the heart in our family! Not a day goes by without me thinking about him, and missing him like crazy.

When we came back home from the vet, having been given the devastating diagnosis, Carlos and I laid down on the bed just looking at each other... I had the TV on in the background and my favourite song at the time was playing .. Big Girls Don’t Cry with Fergie.

Every time I hear this song now, I think of Carlos..... it has become “our song”. Here it is...



We miss you losis ... love you - always!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nu har jag svarat!