Friday, June 13, 2008

Yeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss

We got VG on our master’s thesis (D-uppsatsen). :) Not sure how it is graded in other countries but in Sweden a VG is the highest score you can get. In English VG translates to “Passing with Distinction”. Folks, you do not understand how much work we have put down on this paper and it feels so got damn FABULOUS ... I cannot even express how great it feels! This will have to be celebrated. Tonight I will be dancing to “Lets Groove Tonight” and “Boogie Wonderland” by Earth, Wind and Fire. And the song I love so much, "Celebrate good times, come on" by Kool and the Gang. Hahahaha. I wish I could scream so you could hear me - I am so freakn’ happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Ulrika, my thesis partner – we did a remarkable job, we so ROCK dude!!!! LOL

Anyhow, today I have been out shopping for something to wear to the wedding we are going to tomorrow. It’s a friend of Mr. L who is getting married. I found a beige suit that will do just fine. In a couple of hours my little Baby Blue is going to the country with my parents. He cannot be alone for several hours when we are shaking our booties at the wedding, but we are keeping Alih though. He’s an old man who actually enjoys getting some nice and undisturbed sleep. :) On Monday Ulrika and I have to go to the University as we need to get our thesis printed and binded. The University needs 3 or 4 copies and I want to keep a copy for myself too. :) After that is all set and done, we will probably be heading to the country again.

Why don’t you folks dance with me tonight??!! Here’s Earth, Wind and Fire ... and Kool n' the Gang.... Enjoy! :)



"Let's Groove Tonight"


"Boogie Wonderland"


"Celebrate good times, come on"

No comments: