Friday, June 27, 2008

Delicious Dinner

Went out to dinner last night with Mr. L, my parents, my 2 cousins (Caroline & Jackie) and their parents (my uncle and his wife). For dinner I ate a fabulous sirloin steak, and for dessert we had ice-cream. It all tasted delicious. The main event was my uncle’s birthday, but we also celebrated that my cousin Caroline recently had turned 20 (we never got a chance to meet on her b-day) and I recently finished my Swedish Master’s Degree (min ekonomiemagister). It was great fun to see them all, unfortunately we don’t see each other often enough. (My mom and my cousin Jackie took pics, so if I get any at a later point, I will add them to the post).

We had a late start today. Did not take the dogs out until after 10 A.M. Poor things, but they were tired too. We went to a recreational park that we used to go to a lot, but for some reason we have not been there in quite some time. The dogs love it there, as they can run around and play as they please. James jumped in the water at the first opportunity he got. When Mr. L told him he’d had enough, he got pissed and started bouncing around. That boy sure is special. But after a slap in the ass, from me, he calmed down. I had him lay down for quite some time, and he did not dare to budge. I guess a slap in the ass works. Maybe I should try that on Mr. L too when he misbehaves. lol.

It's study time... Ciao!

No comments: