Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm a TV freak!



Are you a TV freak just like me? I don’t watch TV as much as I used to ... but I still love to watch some good old comedies when they air.

Some of the old ones that I keep watching reruns of are:

Scrubs
Makes me laugh my butt off even if I have seen the same episode several times before.

Sex & the City
Well hello... this is a cult show. I LOVE IT!

Will & Grace
I never watched this show when it first came out; it’s more recent that I have started watching it and it is HILARIOUS! Especially Jack, Karen & Rosario. =)

Friends
Such an amazing crew; all characters are funny and quirky in their own way.

My name is Earl

As dumb and fun as can be. =)

Married with children
I mean, how can this ever get boring?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Håller med dig, finns inget skönare än att klämma ett avsnitt av dessa serier. Jag lovar att ta det lungt med pensel, man kan ju bli anlitad av grannarna annars. ( Ja jag menar när dom ser min penselföring så är det klippt) Hahahaah!! Ha det! Kramiz!