Monday, April 28, 2008

Graduation Gift

Nikon D40 - 6.1MP Digital SLR Camera - Black

This camera is an early Graduation gift I received from my parents. I will be done with my "Swedish" Master's Degree (ekonomiemagister) by the end of this semester if everything goes accordingly. Not to confuse anyone, I will continue studying until the end of the year to get my International Master's Degree (equivlent to a 2-year Master's Degree in the US). After that I am DONE!!!! How fabulous is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, with this camera I should be able to take some cool pics... mostly of my babies probably. hihi...

Anyhow, gotta make it short today, as it is time to watch the Cashmere Mafia ... it's instead of Sex & the City. =)

I thought I include a couple of pics from a hike we did a little over a week ago. We went with some friends of ours, and my parents came along as well. We stopped and BBQ some hotdogs midpoint.


Above: The little family minus Alih. He's too old to go on this long of a hike.




Above: My mom catching a ride with my dad, trying not to get her feet wet =)

No comments: